Catamaran 3 night Private Cruise - Crewed & all inclusive
- on the Lagoons & Ocean
- Raiatea > Tahaa > Bora Bora
- 4 Stars
Our Experts love
PRIVATE CATAMARAN CRUISE: Living on the lagoons for 3 nights / 4 days is certainly the ideal way to visit the Leeward islands. The boat is entirely privatized for your couple / family / group, and with a skipper & hostess you need to know nothing about mastering a 36ft or 38ft boat. You are just there to be pampered, and moor in the best spots, amongst transparent waters.
THE LOCATION: Polynesian lagoons act as gigantic pools surrounding and completely protecting your boat, far from any wave and surge. There is only one crossing in the ocean between 2 islands (lasting about 3.5 hours) to skip to... the next sheltered lagoon!
QUOTE: SELECT 3 NIGHTS and number of people to get a quote.
360 Panorama and Videos
Full property description
THREE POSSIBLE ITINERARIES: 4 days / 3 nights in the Leeward Islands in a privatised catamaran
- either Raiatea > Tahaa > Bora-Bora
- or Huahine > Tahaa > Raiatea
- or 100% within the lagoon: Raiatea > Tahaa > Raiatea
all for the same price
BOAT SIZE: the chosen catamaran will fit your group size,
- If 2 persons: a 36/38ft (11.6m) catamaran with Skipper & Hostess
- If 3 to 6 persons: a 40ft (12.2m) catamaran with Skipper & Hostess
- If 7 to 8 persons: a 44ft (13.4m) catamaran with Skipper & Hostess
ALL INCLUDED: a skipper acting as a guide & a hostess acting as a cook.
- All meals are included (beverages on option)
- Leisure activities are included : 1 kayak, 1 stand-up paddle, snorkeling equipment, line fishing with the skipper
- Excursions included during the cruise: vanilla plantation visit, pearl farm visit, coral garden exploration.
Option: for a “private scuba-diving” option with instructor and equipment aboard.
- This cruise can be tailored for a larger group of friends/family with larger boats.
- We also have bareboat charter with or without a Skipper.
Many possible combinations, please ask us.
- CD Player
- Kitchen utensils provided
- BBQ Grill
- Towels provided
ARRIVAL & DEPARTURE
Check-in time: 13:00 after lunch / Check-out time: 13:00 before lunch
Boarding is in Raiatea (where the nautical base is located) but can also be carried out in Huahine or Bora-Bora. Disembarkment in Bora-Bora village or at your hotel's pontoon (if boat access is possible)
A crew of 2 persons (skipper/guide & hostess/cook)
All measl on board, except the first and last lunch
The boat rental, the insurance/ excess, occupancy taxes, cleaning at the end, fuel/gasoil
*All drinks (as well as mineral water) are payable (supermarket price + 10%)
From Raiatea's airport to the nautical base are offered
OFFERED ON BOARD
2 kayaks or 1 kayak + 1 paddle (accord. to availabilities)
2 floating hammocks
Fins, masks, tubes
1 fishing line
1 tender with motor
Vanilla plantation visit
Pearl farm visit
Coral garden snorkeling
The crews tips (about 10 to 15% of the cruise price to share between the crew members)
Inter-islands flights + transfers (other than from Raiatea's airport to the nautical base)
All other excursions than the proposed ones
Personnel communications and spendings
To confirm the reservation: down payment to pay to Tahiti Villas by credit card.
Balance is due 60 days before arrival, to pay to the boat owner
No damage deposit because the boat is under the skipper's responsibility.
All prices include: the local VAT tax (TVA), Governmental tax (RPT), the Service Charge tax.
Cancellation more than 60 days before arrival: The first payment is not refundable.
Cancellation less than 60 days before arrival: Penalty 100% of the total.