Bora Bora Bungalow
- 45 m²
- within Guest House
- Bora Bora
- 2 Stars
Our Experts love
360 Panorama and Videos
Full property description
BUNGALOW of 45 m2, made of noble wood, located in an exotic garden with waterfall and goldfish pond at the edge of the lagoon with stunning views over the motu Teivaroa, the island of Maupiti, pass Teivanui, the Mount Pahia and Mount Otemanu and the dock Fare Piti where you can see arriving freighters and cruise ships.
- bathroom with double vanity, an Italian shower and separate toilet
- kitchen with stove, microwave, fridge & freezer, electric grill, dishes, blender, cookware etc.
- A large room with a king size bed and a loft with 2 single beds
- A desk with WIFI
- A private overwater terrace with a dining table for 4, and 4 long chairs
- A 60cm TV with DVD player
- A library with many books in English and French and many DVDs
Access at washing machine in the laundry, hanging line and ironing equipment
A kitchen area to warm takeaway dishes easily found on the island or for cooking. Les produits de base sont mis à disposition (sel, poivre, épices, huile, vinaigre, ail, détergent vaisselle, éponge et torchon.
Basic products at disposal: salt, pepper, spices, oil, vinegar, dishwasher detergent, sponge and cloth
FREE ACTIVITIES: Bicycles, kayaks, masks and snorkels and mountain hikes
- Parking - private
- Bed linen provided
- DVD player
- Video library
- Kitchen utensils provided
- Towels provided
- Separate WC
ARRIVAL & DEPARTURE
Check-in time: 14:00 / Check-out time: 10:00am
Early check-in or late check-out is possible if no previous / following clients.
Cleanings: before arrival + one cleaning if more than 10 nights.
To confirm the reservation: down payment to pay to Tahiti Villas by credit card.
Balance is due on arrival to pay to the lodging in cash or credit. If balance is paid to the lodging with a credit card, add 4% to cover the credit card cost.
All prices include: the local VAT tax (TVA), Governmental tax (RPT), the Service Charge tax.
Occupancy tax: add 0.45€ (~$0.60 USD) per night / per person, to pay to the lodging desk.
Cancellation: The first payment is not refundable.
- Island tour by canoe boat with picnic on a motu (islet )
- Stingrays and black tip sharks tour
- Scuba diving
- Aqua bike
- Polynesian dance show